PROBLEM SOLVED : WHAT TO WEAR TOMORROW?

9:00:00 am

What am I going to wear tomorrow?

Do you ask yourself this question? Cause I do. It's a frustration to figure out an outfit coordinate. And couldn't decide what to wear can already destroy the mood of the day. Everything would seems so wrong. One of the ways to prevent this disaster from happening is to update yourself frequently on fashionable items through magazines, blogs, etc. That's what I used to do. I bought ViVi magazines like hell lot! But, this is not the right way for long term cause it's sure to be very expensive...and what not to say, late by a few issues. Then, I found another way, cost-free, by downloading free scans monthly from certain websites. Even though I am able to get the latest issue, it drains all my energy as I have to wait for the super huge files to be downloaded using the super slow internet. I do not really mind that. But, to my dismay, no one has been uploading any issue recently. THIS IS NO GOOD!!!


Not until I found a new solution to this matter. If you're one of my friends on Facebook or one of my followers on Instagram, you might have know what is the gem that I've found and about to share with you. It's a fashion app called Shoppr, which can aid you in search for the right attire just to attend the important events in your life that you don't want to look underdress.


It generally caters each and every style that you can mention. No matter you're an urban chic who wants to be more visible in the eyes of the public, a little girl next door who wants to be handsomely attractive in the #ootd post or an OL lady who wants to be elegantly sophisticated throughout the day, Shoppr can feed you with the trending outfits from all the trendsetters in this whole wide world. In addition, it curates similar items at an affordable price for you to learn on how to mix and match. No more fuss in screenshotting on trend styles after scrolling Insta feeds for hours, opening several tabs to stalk on fashion bloggers continuously and keeping an eye on your favourite items to be at its reasonable price. It's all under one app!


I've personally experienced the wonders it can do to my coordinate during my last vacation to Singapore. No more second thought! Join me now on Shoppr via this link, http://bit.ly/sharethelove20 , to get yourself RM5.00 credits to spend on any outfit you like.

Weights & Dresses,
Zyin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@nicole_wongtzemei

@zyinwty