[REVIEW] EUREKA SNACK BAR @ BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE

3:00:00 pm

Previously, I've made known that I'm gonna buy some CNY "cookie" back home. And the "cookie" I was referring to was actually tidbit from Eureka Snack Bar. Does the name ring a bell? Nope? Or are you more familiar with their signature style of greeting passersby with their sampling product? At least, that's how they got my attention. 

Premium PopcornMore often than not, popcorn cravings are satisfied with the largest size available to go with a movie in the cinema. That's the usual combo and that's a good reason why I've never bought any popcorn from any outlet other than the cinemas'. Just not to waste UMobile's #tererthursday deal, I've made up my mind to give Eureka Snack Bar's main product 💥🌽 a try. They have a variety of seasoning ranging from candied treats to savoury munchies - original, caramel, butter caramel, cereal + butter caramel, seaweed, sweet tomato, cheese, wasabi, curry, dark chocolate, cocoa malt, BBQ, sour cream & onion.

That's hell lotsa flavours to choose from, but fret not if you can't make a decision cause you'll be given a chance to nibble on all the different kinds beforehand. I promise that it'll be more than enough to make a mess of your tastebuds!

Cheese Popcorn
The typical popcorn is either the original one or the one with caramel. So, I passed for both of those and went for the rest which are with gourmet twist! The first one was CHEESE of course! Nowadays, anything with cheese to go with is a hit! Can't miss that. The minute I popped open the paper can, the salty, pungent cheese smell rushed through my nostrils. From its golden appearance, I knew I've made the right choice 😉

Sour Cream & Onion
SOUR CREAM & ONION - even though it's a very common flavour for chips, I've never tried or seen any for popcorn. Hence, a definite YES for this dainty treat! The delightful, tangy flavour is damn addictive! Just lack of some oniony flavour.

BBQ Popcorn
To speak the truth, I'm not a big fan of BBQ despite a diehard fan of barbeque. This flavour was picked just to be on the safe side if my parents couldn't accept the others. Anyway, they're okay with all the flavours and I found that the sweet bold, smell of the BBQ is quite appealing though. Therefore, it's a WIN-WIN situation!

Wasabi Popcorn
In my memory, those wasabi snacks I've eaten before left me with an unpleasant burning aftertaste if consume too much. But, this WASABI popcorn is different. The sharp taste just comes and goes, left me asking for more!!!

Popcorn
As you can see, these popcorns are different from the usual one with irregular shapes, which are known as butterfly popcorns. Eureka Snack Bar uses a variant maize which will pop into a mushroom popcorn. Hence, the round shape. Its round feature allows perfect coating of seasoning on each piece of it.

After all, the classic popcorn can never be replaced by these exclusive-taste popcorns for the reason that I'll automatically stop eating these popcorns when it comes to the limit. For me, popcorn should never be enough. I'm not sure if there's any added MSG or what. In spite of that, these popcorns can be easily stored to retain their freshness with the paper can or vacuum pack packaging that they come in. Either make sure that the lids are close tightly or zip lock the pack and throw them in the fridge. This way the popcorns will last through 2 weeks but, it still best to be consumed within 1 week after opening.

Comment down below and let me know which flavour of Eureka Snack Bar Popcorn have you tried before. Or if you've tried their chocolate, taro chip and popcorn chocolate bar, are they as good as their popcorn? Let me know if I should give them a try too!

Eureka Snack Bar Berjaya Times Square
LG-18-03A, Lower Ground Floor, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603-2110 2038
Opening Hours:
10am - 11pm (Daily)

FB // IG

Check out their menu for the price list before you scurry to their store or shop online!

Weight & Dresses,
Zyin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@nicole_wongtzemei

@zyinwty