新年猴快乐 HAPPY CNY 2016!

9:00:00 am


Another new month here we are in! Welcome to my month! 

I couldn't believe that CNY is just a week away! And I'm about to be a year older and wiser - I hope so. When D-Day is arriving, everyone must be busy cleaning every nook and cranny in the house to  shoo the not auspicious things away from hiding in the clutter. The same thing happened to me. Shifting cupboards here and there, scanning the wants and nots in the closet as well as planning ahead of time for my blog. I'm so happy that I'm able to map out my blog content for February despite being busy as a bee. I'm not resenting here but I'm grateful to have something to keep myself busy! KEEP THEM ALL COMING, YO!

I've been spending my time handmaking angpows (red packets) with lil' monkeys and ba-na-nas! Isn't it cute? Want to get your hands on these? Come over to my hse during CNY and ask it from my parents. You MIGHT get it *wide smile* and have a close up look at it. This is actually my second design. What I had in my mind for the first design was not produceable by me for the time being. So, I changed it to something much simpler. In the coming posts, I'll be sharing my playlist of the month that I've been playing non-stop as I do the cutting work and experimenting new recipe in the kitchen. Stay tuned!

I'm very busy now thus this short post.

Weights & Dresses,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@nicole_wongtzemei

@zyinwty