GOOD NEWS + WISHLIST #2

5:47:00 pm


I apologize for holding this post for quite a while before publishing it to you guys because I have really good news to share. It's just that I got not enough time to edit the post... I'm sure you can relate. Yeah, we're still in the CNY mood...full time snacking and drinking while having our eyes glued to the TV. On top of that, I was sleep deprived, which means I can't starred to the laptop screen for long hours..haha. So, here it is now.


We, the sheep, are not in any luck last year. So, I was hoping to have a better luck this year. According to the lunar calendar, the first day of the year was last Monday, 8th February. So, here we are in this brand new lunar year, I can see I'm gaining some luck already. If you've followed my IG, you can actually see that I did a flatlat for Honey Creme Hartamas contest. And I couldn't believe that I've won the second prize!! Wooohooo! 6 months supply of ice-cream!!! 


The second news is more of grateful than lucky. Those days, I used to anticipate for my birthday celebration, surprises and presents. But now, as I get older, I don't really look forward to the day... maybe it's because I'm ageing XD... and I understand that there are more stories behind my birthdate. And don't get me wrong... I still accept presents...haha.

Thanks for the present, Katrine. Love the present and the sweet note!

To top it up with another great news, I'M OFFICIALLY EMPLOYED!! I couldn't believe it... I got a job offer as one of my dream occupations *eyeswithtears* In my previous post here, I mentioned that I might disclose the story behind all the flatlays I've created in my IG. It was actually an assignment related to my employment. If you haven't see the flatlays yet, go to my IG now. Do leave some comments or double tap it if you like it.

Wishlist #2



Now back to the original content of the post. Adding up to my first wishlist here, these are my newest wants!


  • Backpack
  • Sweatpants
Sweatpants from H&M RM59.90 XS #dressingroomreview

Not really into it. But, bro wants it so why not.

  • Black flats
  • Faux fur coat (This was supposed to be in my first list but taken it out for I do not have suitable occasion for it. Have an eye on several H&M coats hanged at the SALES area, price reduction to RM40 only. Might consider it again when attending future events. Future #zyinsteal)
  • Sneakers (Another item that I wouldn't mind for more.)
  • Cut out shoulder top
  • A-line skirts
  • Ankle boots
Do you have any wants in your mind now? Share it with me by commenting down below. I love to add more to my list too!

Or are you a sheep too? Do you have any great news to share? I'll be delighted to know your happiness!

Weights & Dresses,
Zyin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@nicole_wongtzemei

@zyinwty