[LIFESTYLE] GENERAL, BUT NOT-SO-GENERAL KIND OF RESOLUTION

2:59:00 pm

Universiti Selangor hostel
I'm 100% sure that by the time this post is up, we've already stepped into 2017. Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

If you still remember, I've made a list of resolutions last year to get myself going through 2016. Let's see if I've did any of them.

Go Travel

Sungkai
To go travel topped the list, but it seems like... I didn't really put much effort into it eh. 😁

Clear my Sleep Debt + Read More Books

Mooncakes
Approximately quarter of the year, going to bed on time was easy. So, I still get 8 hours of sleep occasionally. Most of the time, it was a struggle. From this sleep-early habit that I wanted to form, I learned that a cup of warm tea helps a lot - in winding down and preparing yourself to go to bed. And it definitely goes well with reading. Since this only happened OCCASIONALLY, I didn't manage to finish a book this year 😂

Re-learn French

French pastries
No attempt was made to re-learn French. MAJOR FAIL! All effort was put into gobbling French pastries instead 😋

Train to be Fit

Healthy breakfast

This has to be the one resolution that I'm very satisfied with! I'm impressed with how strong my body has become and still couldn't believe that I can actually complete reps for certain moves. Check out my fitness IG acc - here's where I share all my fitness related post, meals, quote, etc. It has been used as a media to connect with the #TIUCommunity. However, I think that it's about time to disclose to public (as in those I know in real life) as a stepping stone for me to strive more, maybe?

Worry Less

Coffee shop
Guess that 2016 has been a year where I let some of the things to go by its flow: some fell into places, some not. At least, the stress level has dropped down a lot compared to my schooling years. This way of living has to be continued: relax and have a sip of tea. 

Treasure Family Time

Happy family
As for this, it will be in the list FOREVER! In the beginning of 2016, a job was all I wanted. At the end of 2016, what I really wanted is to go back home during the weekends and have a meal together on special dates, cause that is just so meaningful.

Involve in Outdoor Activities

Forest
Now, this is not really what I did in 2016. Technically, these are what I've made up my mind to do in 2016, but gonna do it physically in 2017. I'm super excited! Finally, I get to join a RUN! And I've volunteered for an event! *fingerscrossed* everything goes as planned.

Be Employed
It's complicated.

In a nutshell, I'm happy that some of the resolutions were checked off. Just lack of a lil' consistency, I have to say. This time around, I'll keep things simple. Therefore, in 2017, I'll be chasing for whatever that makes me feel good!

Comment down below and let me know if you've cross off any of your 2016 resolution(s)! Or maybe this year is your first attempt to have a list of it, share with me what you've planned. I'd love to know that too!

Weight & Dresses,
Zyin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@nicole_wongtzemei

@zyinwty