HOW DO I MAKE USE OF POLYVORE

9:00:00 am


I'm much into #flatlays recently. (might let you know the reason behind it) If you still no know about my latest craze, you can check out my IG post here, here, here, here and here or down below. Do give me a double tap if you love my creation too!

And this obsession actually reminds me of POLYVORE, a site which allow you to find out and make purchases for beautiful things in fashion, beauty, and home decor. I'm not quite sure for how long I've been signed up for this account but I'm very sure that I was in for a contest. What I SUPER like about POLYVORE is the feature that allows you to choose, crop and edit items you love and paste it together for a layout creation just like editors would do for their magazine! It's like a barbie doll game for adults - without the barbie it's 2D.

As for now, I'm using POLYVORE for two main things.

1. To keep my wishlists

Wishlist #1



So, here's my first wishlist for this year. I'm happy that I'm able to crossout some of it so soon!

  • Floppy hat
Here a photo of where you can see my face more than the hat. #dressingroomreview #zyinsteal

I've been in love with floppy hat since it had become a must-have accessory item... but the price was way too over the budget for me. Till then I went to Cotton On last week and found this love for only RM6, A PRICE MARKDOWN FROM RM69! It was a steal!! I was like I have to get THIS!

  • White button-up shirt
#dressingroom review

#dressingroom review

I love the material. I can be formal with the collar on. And I can also casually wear it on without buttoning all of it. Too bad that the embroidery at the back is not of my liking.

  • Midi skirt (preferbly pleated one)
  • Chain shoulder bag
  • Ankle strap pointed toe with block heels
  • Bralet
  • Boots
  • Graphic tee (wouldn't mind for unlimited supply) 
This is not the nicest photo of the tee but what to do when I accidentally deleted it #dressingroomreview #zyinsteal

Again I found this flirtatious tee at Cotton On. I firstly saw this at Sunway. It was RM30. Then, I found this for only RM15 at Aeon Klebang. Another 50% off after price markdown?

Here in one item which I really have to share even it's not in my wishlist.

Gotta workout to flatten the belly. #dressingroomreview #zyinsteal

Just nice as a cheongsam for the coming CNY xD #dressingroomreview #zyinsteal
 My eyes are always fixed to midi dress whenever I saw them. I was afraid to get one... mainly because I'm short and I do not want to look any shorter. But, I thought I can give it a try in the dressing room... and I'm immediately in love with it... and the price of it, RM59 RM30!!! 

So, hurry go to any Cotton On outlet nearby to grab your steal. I guess they are having stock clearance.

2. To record my #OOTD

I kinda like this way of sharing #OOTD now. First, I do not need to beg around for a photographer. Second, I can show off my talent in graphic design. Thirdly, I wouldn't have my IG follower spammed with my #OOTD post. I can now share them at Polyvore. Even though I do not own the fashionable items on the sets I created, I will search for items which are nearly similar to the one I wore.

So, how do you find POLYVORE?

If you're somewhat like me, quickly create an account and let's share ideas in mix matching. (you can find me by clicking the "FOLLOW ME  POLYVORE" icon on the right sidebar.

If you already have an account, let me know so I can follow up with your creative creations.

Weights & Dresses,
Zyin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@nicole_wongtzemei

@zyinwty