PLAYLIST DECEMBER 2015

9:00:00 am


MUSIC unites us all. We even listen to music with language which we do not speak. MUSIC also speaks our voices that we kept deep down in our hearts. This is why I'm making this my monthly post. I'll be sharing a playlist with my current favourite songs. I think this will be a great way to allow readers to know me even more! Enjoy~



  1. Wanting 曲婉婷 - 爱的勇气 (I found this song after watching 'Divorce Lawyers', a China drama)
  2. 沙寶亮 - 不愛的練習 (this song also from the same drama)
  3. Blake Shelton - Footloose (do watch this movie if you're a lover for dance moves!)
  4. Jay 周杰倫 - 聽見下雨的聲音
  5. Adele - Crazy For You
  6. EXID - Ah Yeah
  7. One Direction - Perfect
  8. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
  9. TWICE - Like OOH-AHH
  10. Big Bang - Let's Not Fall In Love

Weights & Dresses,
Zyin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@nicole_wongtzemei

@zyinwty