3 HEALTHY E-COMMERCE TO KNOW TODAY

2:07:00 pm

I always have this question in my mind, "If everyone wanted to be an entrepreneur, to be the boss of their own company, who would be the workers then?"


It was just yesterday that I unexpectedly attended an e-commerce class organized by Selangor Information Technology and E-Commerce Council (SITEC) that talks about marketplace and entrepreneurship at i-City, Shah Alam. There were four speakers invited to share their insights into their field, namely Mr. Chan Kok Long from iPay88, a representative for Amazon US (Ms. Mavis if I'm not wrong), Mr. Andy from Youbeli and Mr. Shawn from 11Street.

I'm glad that I've made the right decision to attend this kind of class for the very first time because I can validify my perception  in starting up a business. I personally enjoyed the talk given by Mr. Chan most where he started off by asking the members of the floor to throw him 10 questions. Then, he went through the questions one by one to solve their major doubts. Even thought the questions and answers are the typical ones that usually appears on a biography book, the feeling that you gonna feel when you are listening to the person speaking out words from his mouth is completely different. I guess it is the passion of the speaker's voice that differs from reading a book where you can only create your mental voices.

The other three slots were informative as well. For example, the eCommerce Business Model by Amazon US. I believe that if we were to start up a business, we would only commence the service within our own country rather than exporting out to other countries due to the shipping fees and etc. I was dumbfounded where Amazon can actually help you to internationalize your business. For more info, visit their page HERE. As for the talk on Marketplace in Malaysia, I think most of us are familiar with Youbeli and 11Street. I can forgive you if you do not know Youbeli but not 11Street. Their ads are all over the place in the net. And what's more if you are Lee Min Ho or HaHa's fans. But, there is one thing you might not know about 11Street is the perks that they have for sellers. Check out their FREE meeting rooms, cafeteria, photo studios, seminar rooms as well as online and offline classes HERE. I think I'm gonna sign up for their photoshop classes!

This e-commerce class reminded me of three SMEs I came across in Facebook. These three online businesses started in 2015 and they care for your health. They provide the similar service according to the busy lifestyle of people nowadays, which is to deliver the pre-prepared ingredients to the doorsteps of their customers. (Click the names to go to each of thier Fb pages) I guess online businesses are easier to kickstart nowadays. You can see them mushrooming through the net.



The main ingredient in their products is bird nest. We all are well aware of the goodness that bird nest have which can nourishes one's health. However, not all of us know the right ingredients to prepare such a savourish dessert. Nest's Box knows it all. They'll have the recipe taken care of while the customers can enjoy a nice bowl of bird nest with ease.





This is more of oriental style I would say. They provide ingredients for soups. In my opinion, only mothers know how to make super duper good soup because they do not mind the hassle to prepare ingredients just for her family to enjoy. Daai Haam Shap Soups shares the same opinion. So, they deemed to simplify your life in making a bowl of soup just like your mom! (But, they haven't listed out any product yet. Maybe in the near future?)



I would like to try this the most! What they do is to satisfy your tummy for dinner. The products they provide are fresh pre-portioned ingredients which only requires you to spend your significant 30 minutes in the kitchen to prepare a wholesome meal.

So, would you want to startup your very own business now? Or are you still insecure of uncertainty?


Join SITEC next workshop, Risk Management & Problem Solving which will be held today, 20th January 2016! Anyone can join for FREE. This event will be conducted in English.

If you're interested, RSVP TEL: 016-2100331 (Mr Goh) // 012-2437533 (Ann)
Email: ecclass@sitec.com.my

For more information, visit their webpage HERE.

Hope you'll enjoy their classes like I do!

Weights & Dresses,
Zyin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@nicole_wongtzemei

@zyinwty