BALMAIN X H&M

11:46:00 pm


The current creative director of Balmain, Olivier Rousteing continues to design pieces of artwork with the fashion house's signature style in a collaboration with H&M. This collection does not only has eye-catching embellishments or embroideries and strong-shouldered silhouettes, what I super like is the powerful symmetrical design. What can you ask for more when you can get your hands on designer label at an affordable price.


Here's their campaign video just released recently. It's basically about a group of dancers, The Kendalls, lead by Kendall Jenner battling their way in a futuristic monorail to a place called #HMBalmanation. Each stage is to represent the colour themes available in the collection - ivory and black, gold and black, jewel tones. And even Rousteing himself is in the video, acting as the person in a control room reporting the next stop for the commuters. Here are some of my favourite (seems like I adore dresses more):
Beaded Velvet Jacket RM1699

Beaded Dress RM1899

Beaded Velvet Dress RM1799

Velvet Dress in a Silk Blend RM499

Now, the wait for the release of the entire collection for the eyes to see is now over and it will be for the hands to touch on the coming Thursday, 5th November 2015 at selected stores, which are the one at Lot 10 and Avenue K only.

If these seems to be a little pricey for you, no worries as the store has much more affordable ones. If I'm not mistaken, it's their teenage line, DIVIDED. The concept for this line is much chicer and more stylish. I personally like it also and shopped for some during my last visit, which is also H&M first store opening at Ipoh. Before revealing what I've bought, let me show you around the store.

opening display


entrance to ladies section

entrance to men section



shoes section

accessories section

On that day, my parents and I started the journey as early as seven something in the morning expecting that we're to at least get the RM50 voucher. But, to our disappointment, the queue has already exceeded 200 people by the time we reached around nine something.

with my mom and aunts

At least, we still have our goodies bag loaded with a chocolate chip granola bar and a green apple. *apologies for the blurred photo*


Despite not having any vouchers, I still bought something. I'm not sure if it's an act of boosting my super down mood that morning or what.

Crop Top RM49.90, Maxi Skirt RM49.90
 I really like this ensemble. I didn't even thought of both these will look good together. I just wanna try them at the same time due to my laziness.

Basic Tee RM29.90
I only planned to buy a white tee as mine has already worn out. Since they are having a promotion where you can get two tees at the price of RM50, so, why not.

P/S: Thank you for two of the staffs working on that day! Appreciate their helpfulness and friendliness.

Weights & Dresses,
Zyin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@nicole_wongtzemei

@zyinwty